Serves: 4 Persons
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Techniques: Boiling, Simmering
- 200 g Red onion of Zalla chopped in julienne
- 200 g Red pepper chopped in julienne
- 60 g Champignons sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped in brunoise
- 40 g Ginger grated
- 4 g Fresh red cayenne pepper
- 800 ml Coconut milk
- 200 g Tofu
- 0,004 liters Soya sauce
- 20 g Lime
- 8 g Coriander
- 1 g Curry powder
- 200 ml Vegetable stock
- To taste Table salt
- Slice the onion and the red pepper into strips; the mushrooms into sheets and the garlic chopped in brunoise.
- In a sauce pan sauté the garlic and the cayenne red pepper with 3 table spoons of olive oil, when the garlic starts “jumping” add the onion and let it cook for 2 minutes, then add the red pepper and 2 minutes later the mushrooms. Cover with the vegetables stock .
- Bring to boil the vegetables in the vegetable stock and the coconut milk, then lower down the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Dice the tofu, add it to the soup and simmer 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the lime juice, the coriander, the curry powder and de soya sauce. Cover with cling film and let to infuse.
- Season to taste and sprinkle with some coriander leaves.