Serves: 4 Persons
Preparation time: 120 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Techniques: Deep frying, roasting
- 200 g Chickpeas
- 120 g Purple onion of Zalla, cut into small dices
- 4 g Toasted sesame seeds
- 2 g Grain cumin
- 2 g (to taste) Table salt
- 8 g Parsley
- 10 g Coriander
- 12 g Black sesame
- 1 unit Spring onion, cut into small dices
- 200 g Tomato, whole, peeled, cut into small dices
- 20 g lime
- 8 g Bamboo worm
- 80 g Guacamole sauce
- 80 g Romesco sauce
- 80 g Tartarian sauce
- Chop and sauté the purple onion. Crush in the thermomixer the chickpeas, purple onion, spring onion, golden sesame, grain cumin, salt, pepper, parsley and the coriander. (Only for a few seconds).
- Add the grated lime zest. Mix everything.
- Leave the dough resting in the refrigerator for 90 minutes.
- Integrate the worms into the dough and make small balls. Season to taste. Batter with black sesame and fry.
- Make Guacamole sauce
- Make Tartarian sauce
- Make Romesco sauce
- Plate falafels accompanied of the three sauces.
If the worms are already flavoured by the producer, the ones flavoured with chili are quite appropriate.