Serves: 4 Persons
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 500 g Root celery
- 400 g Plum tomatoes
- 200 g Fresh spinach
- 50 g Hazelnuts
- 50 g Butter
- 200 g Mozzarella cheese (smooth and fresh)
- 50 g Roasted crickets
- 50 g Lemon juice
- Peel the celery root and cut into 10 pieces. Put the pieces in a saucepan and steam slowly in a small amount of water. Drain the celeries and whilst they are still warm mix them in a blender with the crickets and butter until you have a smooth mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm in a water bath and piping bag.
- Halve the plum tomatoes, scrape out the middle and fill with mozzarella. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 160 degrees for about 6 minutes.
- Wash the spinach and fry in a small amount of olive oil in a saucepan. Add the crushed hazelnut and lemon juice then season with salt and pepper. Decorate with the crushed crickets.
- To serve, pipe the celery puree onto the plate, add the spinach and then place the tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with the hazelnut crumb and the crickets and serve hot. Decorate with the fresh herbs.