Serves: 4 Persons
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Fresh pasta of cricket flour
- 300 g Flour
- 100 g Insect flour
- 4 Eggs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch Spring onion
- 100 Mushrooms
- 1/2 Zucchini, green
- 2 TBSP Oil
- 1/4 cup Minced garlic or shallots, or a combination of both
- About 1/3 cup (a splash) White wine
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Vegetable broth (as needed)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Spinach, chopped
- 6 ounces Goat cheese (old)
- Place the flour and the insect flour in a small mountain on the work surface of this in a large earthenware bowl; make a well in the middle.
- Break the eggs in the well, add the oil and a good pinch of salt. Mix the eggs and the oil and a little of the flour with a fork.
- Mix the flour through the egg mixture and supplier from the middle. Hold the flower in place with your other hand; so that you run away from it.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface. Turn the dough regularly. The dough must be soft and supple, but will feel dry to the touch. If it sticks, you can add some extra flour.
- To get a smooth and elastic dough with a light appearance, knead for about 6 minutes. It is not because of you that the dough sticks to your hands. Put the dough in a plastic bag and do not seal it, or place it under a tea towel or inverted dish. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes. The dough can also be mixed in a food processor. The shaping of the photo can be done both by hand and with a pasta machine.
- Put a matching pan of water on the fire and add the salt.
- Cut the outside of the zucchini to the seed list and cut it into julienne.
- Fry the sliced mushrooms in a golden yellow frying pan and add garlic saute until golden brown.
- Extinguish the white wine and give it a stir.
- Add the broth and cream and salt and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the zucchini for the last two minutes.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water for a few minutes until done. Drain and fold in the baked vegetables.
- SERVE: While the pasta is still warm, stir in the Parmesan cheese. Just before serving, stir in the spinach and goat cheese, or just top each serving with a few hunks of goat cheese.