Serves: 4 Persons
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Ingredients – Seitan
- 70 g Wheat flour
- 1/2 el Soy sauce
- 100 ml Vegetable stock
- 30 ml Water
- Curry powder and salt to taste
Materials: Cooking pan and spatula
- Heat the frying pan.
- Add water, the wheat flour, curry, salt and pepper and soy sauce.
- Knead briefly until you have a beautiful, even dough ball and leave to rest for ten minutes.
- Cut the ball apart into smaller pieces, the size of a walnut.
- Heat the vegetable stock in a saucepan and add the pieces of Seitan.
- Leave the lid open a little bit, turn the heat lower.
- Boil the seitan cooking for about 45 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Remove the seitan from the cooking fluid and pat the pieces dry.
Ingredients – Avocado Mousse
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 75 ml Cream Fraiche
- 1 part Lemon
- 50 g Lamb ears
- 50 g Samphire
- 12 Wasabi nuts
- 200 g Seitan
Materials: 3D-food printer, chopping board, chef’s knife, paring knife, blender
- Cut the avocado along the middle.
- Remove the pit and scoop the flesh out with a spoon.
- Puree the flesh with the lemon juice from the lemon part.
- Season the avocado mousse to taste.
- Create a grid of the avocado mousse using the 3d printer.
- Fill some squares with the flavored crème fraiche.
- Blanch the lamb ears very briefly in boiling water, rinse cold and let them drain properly on paper.
- Arrange the lamb ears and samphire on the board at the grid.
- Place 3 Wasabi nuts on a a little of avocado cream.
- Fry small pieces of the seitan, let them drain and arrange them on the avocado cream.