Serves: 4 Persons
Preparation time: 90 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Techniques: Roast in the oven, stir fry
- Make Basic ratatouille.
- Make the Vegetable stock.
- Rehydrate the texturized soya in hot vegetable stock.
- Roast gently the tomatoes over the flame in order to peel them completely. Cut the top part and empty them, removing the pulp and the seeds.
- Brown the soya gently in the pan and add the ratatouille. Cook them together and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the tomatoes and roast them without the cap for 20 minutes at 140ºC. The last 5 minutes with the cap.
- Sauté the onion in julienne with the garlic, and wet with the vegetable stock boiling. When it is boiling, add the green peas, cook for 5 minutes, crush, strain and season to taste.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oven. Extend in the base of the plate 4 tablespoons of green pea cream and put the filled tomato on top.
It is possible to replace the texturized soya by other vegetable origin protein.