Serves: 4 Persons
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 TBSP butter
- 6 TBSP Cocoa
- 1/16 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Baking Cricket Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
Crumble of Mealworms
- 36 g All-Purpose flour
- 9 g Mealworms for cooking
- 36 g Butter
- 36 g Sugar
- 36 g Almond powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- At a low heat, melt butter in a medium sauce pan and mix in cocoa and salt.
- Once the butter is fully melted, mix in the sugar.
- All-Purpose Baking Cricket Flour, eggs, and vanilla.
- In a greased 8inch-by-8inch pan, pour out your Cricket Flour Brownie.
- Mix. Cook for 24-minutes, and check with a toothpick to make sure it comes out clean.
- The mix may look like it is not finished cooking, but you do not want to overcook your Cricket Flour Brownies.
For the Crumble
And here we will finally cook some insects , or in any case, prepare them.
- Start by chopping the mealworms. You can also grind the insects into a fine powder with a small mixer or a coffee grinder.
- Mix all the ingredients, butter, flour, sugar, almond powder and insect powder with your fingertips.
- Cook on a baking sheet on a plate for 10 minutes at 180 ° C (th.6).