Serves: 4 Persons
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Techniques: Grill, bake in the oven
- 4 units Burger bread
- 400 g Boiled chickpeas, canned
- 400 g Beetroot, packaged
- 200 g Red onion of Zalla, chopped in julienne
- 120 g Chickpea flour
- 120 ml Sterilized milk
- 200 g Oat flakes
- 40 g Sun-dried tomato
- 100 g Batavia lettuce, chopped into strips
- 20 g Flour worm
- 150 g Portobello champignon
- 400 g Purple potato chips
- Crush 5 seconds in the thermomixer the chickpeas, beetroot and the purple onion previously sautéed. Add the milk, the dried tomato and the chickpea flour and mix a little bit more.
- Shape the burgers and coat them with oatmeal.
- Put the burgers in the freezer to achieve a better consistency.
- Sauté the Portobello mushrooms and assemble the burger with the mushrooms and the lettuce in the Burger bread with worms on top instead of sesame seeds. Serve with purple potato chips.
The first idea was to substitute the sesame seeds on top of the bread by ants, but they weren’t available.